SeMA Nanji Residency(SNR) is a Seoul Museum of Art(SeMA) affiliate. Founded in 2006, SNR aims to support artists from around the world over various fields of the visual arts for their creative work. Located in the beautiful Worldcup Park along Seoul’s Han River, the tranquil environment inspires residents within the city boundary. SNR is valued for providing artists a closer networking with both local and international communities through its strategic location of being near Seoul's most thriving art sector.
○ Application Deadline: August 29. 2013
○ Application Period: August 12. – 29. 2013
Residency Program for artists and curators in visual arts
Select a schedule among the following periods: Jan-Mar, Apr-Jun, Jul-Sep, and Oct-Dec
(3 artists per each session)
○ Application Procedure
Access the SeMA Nanji Residency website (email@example.com) → Click the English menu on the upper right side of the screen → Join our web site, fill the application form and upload supporting materials(Planning Statement, Portfolio, CV or résumé, and a copy of passport, please follow the manual of our application form)
* The online application will be closed at 18:00 August 29 Thursday 2013 (Korea Time). As you may expect a rush in of online traffic near the deadline, please submit your applications in advance.
* Please be advised that the application will not be accepted and registered after the deadline.
- No limitation on age, nationality(except for Korean citizens) or gender
- Participating in SNR’s Programs including Exhibitions and Presentations
○ Benefits for 2014 Residents
- A Private Studio(22.5m2): bedding and an indoor sink (a communal kitchen, showers and laundry rooms)
- Financial support for airplane ticket
○ Notification will be sent within a month after the application deadline.
Address: SeMA Nanji Residency
108-1, Haneulgongwon-ro (481-6 Sangam-dong), MAPO-GU, SEOUL, 121-832, KOREADownload: